x

Hiding all company invoices from Team Members

Is there a way to give invoice access to team members (create, edit, view, and deleting their own) while limiting their access to ALL invoices within the company?  

I want to add a team member, but don't want them to have access to the invoices I have created or will create in the future.

Message 1 of 5
1 Best Answer
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @MF2024,

That's a great question. You are not able to limit employee access to all invoices at this time.

Please feel free to submit your suggestions in our Ideate Room here. Our Product Team actively monitors this forum for feedback and uses it to enhance our product

View Best Answer >

Message 5 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Super Seller

There is! 

You'll want to go to team, permissions, and then either edit or create a new permission set that has everything you want selected!

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 2 of 5

Thank you, I had done that.  I do not see an option to give access to invoices without them being able to see ALL company invoices.

Message 3 of 5
Super Seller

I know you can limit them to seeing transactions only they handled, but I don't believe it would apply to invoices.

My Girlfriend's Wardrobe est. 2012

Preston & jayne est. 2023

Downtown York Pa

Square user since 2012
Message 4 of 5
Square Community Moderator

Best Answer

Hey @MF2024,

That's a great question. You are not able to limit employee access to all invoices at this time.

Please feel free to submit your suggestions in our Ideate Room here. Our Product Team actively monitors this forum for feedback and uses it to enhance our product

Message 5 of 5