x
Beta Member

packing slips

With orders moving there has been A LOT of issues for us but the main one is with the new packing slips. They no longer have our refund policy on them, is there a way to fix that? Previously they had the policy and the proper email to reach out to. 

Also how can we change our automated emails subject lines? They do not match our brand voice at all. 

I only keep square marketing because our Klayvio doesn't sync properly for order confirmation, abandoned cart or reviews. (THE BIG 3!) Reached out to them and they reported it was a square issue told square and nothing has changed and thats been over 4 months. 

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Square Community Moderator

Hello there @medicinalmamas

Our team is working hard to make this experience seamless for our Sellers. Looks like this hasn't been your case. For this reason, I recommend you reach out to our support team, so they can take a closer look at the features that you are missing with Order Manager. About Klayvio, all integrations are maintained by the company that integrates with Square, if they mentioned something is wrong on our end with our APIs I would recommend they make this escalation with our API team via the Developer Portal.

JJ
Community Moderator, Square
Sign in and click Mark as Best Answer if my reply answers your question.
Message 2 of 2